Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Is it really March?

The weather has been so beautiful here the last few days, the high 60's, 70's and even almost 80 the other day! It's so nice to be able to go outside. Daycare is only a few blocks form here so we've been able to walk to pick up N after school a couple of days. She really loves the walk. Some nights if we get there at the right time we get to walk home with her best friend D. His house is on the way to ours. That makes her walk even more special I think. They have just been reunited after a couple of months being in separate rooms until D turned 2 and I really do think she missed spending her whole day with him.
Since I had off on Monday we walked to get her. We decided to bring the stroller with us since we weren't sure if she would want to walk or ride home. Well let me just say we must have looked pretty crazy pushing around an empty stroller. Did I say empty? I'm sorry I forgot Daddy promised to bring The Count with us to pick her up. So we walked the couple blocks to daycare pushing this around.
Crazy wagon? I think so.
Tuesday was just as beautiful if not a little warmer so we got to play in the backyard a little. Last summer N really LOVED (yes capitol LOVED) going out back to water the flowers. Which she wanted to do again. But unfortunately we're not quite ready for that. So instead she helped Daddy clean up some. We still had some random piles of leaves so N got out her broom and helped sweep up.
She's such a good little helper.
After cleaning up she needed a break to read on the slide. She found this book in her room that one of her cousins had given her (we thought he was being nice but really he was cleaning out his room to make room for more toys...smart boy).

It's a book with hologram images in it. N for some reason thinks it is ABC's so she just turns the pages and recites her ABC's. Did you know that it goes QRSTUBWXYZ? So cute!
We have been really lucky with this great weather this week which looks like it's going to continue for the rest of the week at least. I'm off again today (since I worked the whole weekend I get random week days off) so we plan to walk to pick her up again. Maybe take a little stroll around town too. N loves to people watch.
I guess that is all for now. Look at that! I started a new blog AND posted more that once all in one week! Go me! I will leave you with one more cute pic I snapped of N in the backyard the other night.

No comments:

Post a Comment