Pages

Monday, March 12, 2012

Introduction

Hi I'm Dear...or Mommy....or Hayley to most. Even my daughter calls me all of those names. Yes, my daughter has learned my name and isn't afraid to use it. She also enjoys standing at the bottom of the stairs yelling DEAR! while I'm getting dressed for work. Yeah she's two (and don't ask me how many months because I can't do that kind of math in my head under pressure and it makes me nervous when I have to try).

The back story:

I met my loving husband in college and we started dating in 2003. Little did he know that we had a class together the semester before and I totally thought he was hot. In 2005 we got engaged and we were married in 2006. In 2008 I caught the baby fever and my sassy little red head entered our lives  in November of 2009.

I don't want to label this is a "mommy blog." I've done that and it quickly fizzled out. This will be a place where I do talk about being a mother but also other things. I used to read all the time but slowly lost interest (read: too tired) during pregnancy. I have recently started reading more and would like to do some posts on the books I'm reading. I also like makeup. I'm in no means a professional when it comes to makeup but I sure do love me some MAC lipstick. So maybe I'll do some posts about random makeup related things. I'm sure I'll post other random things that we do as a family as well. This is kind of just my place to dump my mind. Does that even make sense?

So yeah. That's a little bit about me. I hope that you like what you see and will come back and continue reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment